Want to implement new ideas customised to your community?
Do your ideas relate to the empowerment of vulnerable groups through employment, education and training or better availability of public services for vulnerable groups (including health, education and social services)?
Do you meet the following requirements?
- You have a business seat in the territory of 99 municipalities and cities included in the programme (for more information see the page ABOUT US / Where we work)
- You are registered for at least one year
- For social welfare services – to be licensed and at least two years of experience in the provision of services
Grant value: from EUR 10,000 to EUR 14,000
Duration of the project: from 8 to 12 months
How to apply?
- Download detailed information about the Call for Proposals as well as application forms from the website www.swisspro.org.rs
- Visit one of the eight info sessions where we will present the details of the Call:
- Šabac, on Monday, 25 June, Center for Vocational Training (Nikola Tesla 1A) at 11 am
- Užice, on Tuesday, 26 June, Regional Center for Professional Development of Employees in Education (Nemanjina 52) at 11 am
- Kragujevac, on Wednesday, 27 June, Center for Vocational Training of Employees in Education (City of Sirena 15, entrance No. 2) at 11 am
- Kraljevo, on Thursday, 28 June, City Administration Kraljevo, hall 2 (Trg Jovana Sarića 1) at 11 am
- Smederevo, on Monday, 2 July, Regional Center for Professional Development of Employees in Education (Goranska bb, 2nd floor) at 11 am
- Zaječar, on Tuesday, 3 July, Regional Development Agency for Eastern Serbia (Trg oslobođenja 1) at 11 am
- Vranje, on Wednesday, 4 July, City Administration Vranje (Kralja Milana 1), at 11 am
- Niš, on Thursday, 5 July, Regional Center for Professional Development of Employees (Pariske komune bb) at 11 am
- Submit the completed project proposal in accordance with the terms of the Call by 3 August 2018 at email@example.com
- For clarification please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 July 2018 at the latest.
About the Call
The total Call budget for grants to civil society organisations is EUR 350,000. This initiative is just one of the activities funded by the Government of Switzerland through the development Programme Swiss PRO in order to improve the access of vulnerable groups to their rights and needs through better provision of policies and practices for social inclusion.
Selection of grantees will be done by evaluating and ranking the submitted project proposals.
You can learn more about the Programme as well as about the process, the selection criteria and the way of application in the info sessions and the Call for Proposals Description and Criteria below.